Click the following thumbnails to view the full-sized image.
- spid and the column under it The System Process Identifier (spid) uniquely identifies an active connection to SQL Server.
- Status and the column under it Identifies the status of the program.
- loginame and the column under it Loginname identifies the SQL Server login or Windows NT login that is connected.
- hostname Hostname identifies the computer from which the connection was made.
- blk Blk indicates if the process is blocked by another process. A zero means that the process is not blocked and any other number identifies the process that is holding the lock.
- dbname Dbname identifies in the database that you are logged in to.
- cmd Cmd provides a high-level understanding of what the process is currently doing.