is the cloud version of Microsoft's SQL Server..
It does require the following, however:
- Experience using the Microsoft Windows 2008 Server network operating system
- Familiarity with the definition, theory, and underlying function of relational databases
- Completion of Introduction to SQL, Parts 1 and 2, or equivalent understanding of basic ANSI SQL statements
- Completion of Creating a Database, the first course in this series, or equivalent understanding of relational concepts, basic Transact-SQL statements, and how to create databases and tables
- Completion of Queries, Cursors, and Views, the second course in this series, or equivalent understanding of query statements, inner and outer joins, subqueries, views, and cursors
In the next lesson, the requirements for this course will be discussed.