Match Access window elements to their uses
Here are the correct matches:
- The Access Close button closes the Access application and opens the database.
- The Access menu is used to give Access commands.
- The Access toolbar provides buttons that are shortcuts to common Access commands. You see different buttons when different types of objects are active.
- The Close button on the Database window closes the database, but leaves Access open.
- The Database window object bar allows you to choose which type of object you want to see listed in the Database window.