You will receive 5 points for this exercise. The exercise is auto-scored, which means all you need to do to receive full credit for the exercise is click the Submit button.
In this exercise you will create an AutoForm based on the Clients table and enter data for a new client.
- Open the Consulting database and display the database window.
- Select the Clients table and create an AutoForm by using the New Object button on the toolbar.
- Examine the form and page through the records using the VCR buttons or the keyboard (Page Up and Page Down display the previous and next record, respectively). You may want to experiment with sorting and filtering records in a form.
When you are done, choose Records>>Remove Filter/Sort to return the records to their original order.
- Edit record number 6. MediQual has moved to the following address: 1900 West Park Dr., Northboro, MA, 01511
- Enter a new record (click the New Record button). Your new client is: IECC, Sarah Saxon, 69 Orchard La., Trumansburg, LA 70802
- Close the Form. Save it with the suggested name, Clients.
- Check your changes in the Clients table (Datasheet view). Make sure that the sixth record has been changed and that the new record appears at the bottom of the table.
- Check the Forms view of the database window to see that the new Clients form appears there.