This course builds on the Building an Access Database
course to provide a hands-on overview analyzing data with Access 2000.
In Building a Database
, you learned how to create tables, put data in them, and define the relationships between tables.
This course discusses how to work with the data, finding the data you want by filtering and querying,
and creating forms and reports to display and analyze data.
After completing the course, you will be able to use Access to:
- Find, filter, and sort data
- Define queries
- Define criteria to limit data
- Create summary calculations
- Create calculated fields
- Create and edit forms
- Enter and edit data in a form
- Create and edit reports
- Create mailing labels
- Create HTML files from Access objects
- Create a Word mail merge data file from Access data
- Back up and restore a database
- Compact and repair a database
- Print database objects
In the next lesson, we will examine the course prerequisites.